Saturday, January 8, 2011

Downtown Asheville!!


I don’t read music. I don’t write it. So I wander around on the guitar until something starts to present itself.

I guess those were the lines going through his mind as he strummed the chords of a fine guitar. The music cast a spell on all passerbys forcing them to stop and listen. Soon a crowd gathered around this little group of unknown musicians, listenenting to their soulful tunes.

This wasn't the first time and I am sure this will not be the last; this has been the norm during many of my Asheville visits. We find a lot of artisans in this little township of Asheville, popular for its cultural and art heritage.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot! See my gallery, http://www.journeyamerica.org/Music/MCMS/12244458_SyZvJ for ome more shots of this group -- Blind Boy Chocolate and the Milk Sheiks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jerry for the kind comments. Its nice to get compliments from such an experienced photojournalist. It was nice going through the pictures in your gallery. Refreshed my memories of the last visit. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments and feedback. Due to increase in spam, comment moderation has been enabled. Any inconvenience is regretted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
Tryst with the Shutter Bug by Ramakant Pradhan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.