Monday, September 20, 2010

Sunset at Lake Norman!!

Sunset at Lake Norman

Been a while since I last posted. Actually its been quite a while since I went out with my camera. The past couple of weeks have been hectic. Weekends have been good but it takes effort to get the lazy bones moving. Anyway end-result no new pictures.

So thought why not take the opportunity and post some pictures from my backlog. And I do have a big backlog. This is from a sunset I took on Lake Norman. This is the largest man-made lake in the entire state of North Carolina. To be precise, the photo was taken in Jetton Park on the lake. On previous two occasions I had made futile attempts to reach this location on my motorcycle. Fortunately, I was third time lucky.

Jetton Park has a small artificial beach where kids can be found playing. A nice tree shaded shoreline and a beautiful view of the setting sun.


3 comments:

  1. I'm just checking out some of your older posts. This photograph is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting blog that you have posted. You shared a lot of things about norman shutters.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all your comments and feedback. Due to increase in spam, comment moderation has been enabled. Any inconvenience is regretted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
Tryst with the Shutter Bug by Ramakant Pradhan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.