Thursday, January 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!!



I am pleasantly surprised to find Vee has nominated me for a Liebster Award. Liebster is German for "dearest". The award is intended to recognize good blogs having less than 200 followers. Thank you Vee for the award. It's really nice to know you like the blog so much.

In order to accept the award, one must do the following:
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog. 
  • Link back to the blogger who gave you the award. 
  • Pick your favourite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award. 
My nominations for the Liebster Blog award are:

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much! I'm not sure that my poetry blog belongs in the same company as Drachma and Flip's awesome blogs, but I am VERY grateful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been writing a lot of beautiful verses and these days I look forward to new posts from you.

      Delete
  2. Well, thank you so much for this. To be recognized for one of my hobbies, I find endearing and humbling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pictures have always been a source of inspiration. And you have a superb collection of pictures from India.

      Delete
  3. Ah, I had Krouth's and Drachma's blogs on my list but made the difficult decision to go with the three I chose. So pleased you passed in on to them, Remo, because both blogs are brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I need to thank you for giving me the opportunity to do this. Thanks Vee!!

      Delete
  4. I thanked you on my blog, but I'd like to take this chance to say thanks here. And as soon as I'm not being a lazy so and so, I will do all that stuff you're supposed to do to accept the award. Thanks man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I can't thank you enough for making me laugh uncontrollably on multiple occasions. Your writing is really humorous, and I will always remember your friend Fred.

      Delete
  5. This is wonderful, I am just discovering your blog now and I love it. Congrats to you and those you nominated. :)

    ~Kristen~
    krisgris.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very encouraging. Hopefully, you will not be disappointed.

      Delete

I really appreciate all your comments and feedback. Due to increase in spam, comment moderation has been enabled. Any inconvenience is regretted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
Tryst with the Shutter Bug by Ramakant Pradhan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.