Sunday, July 31, 2011

Miami Skyline

It's been quite sometime since I posted something to the blog. My schedule at work may have contributed to it, but I mostly blame my lazy self for this hiatus. And I had to break it somehow and again get back into the habit of posting. Browsing through my picture collection I came across one from a trip to Miami in September last year. Miami is a great place with its fabulous beaches and fantastic night life. And being with college friends added to the fun.

While driving over the causeway on Key Biscayne I got my first glimpse of the Miami Skyline. The view from the place was really superb and I loved it. I could imagine the view as day turns to night and the lights come on. We were back just after sunset and the view was truly spectacular. We turned off the road on to a type of park almost at the entrace to the key.

There were a few people around enjoying the cool breeze. A smell of barbecue wafted in the air to the accompaniment of foot-tapping Carribean music. It was a great atmosphere and I loved the setting. I took a few long exposures and then we had a fun session taking pictures with the whole gang using the new remote I had recently procured.


I loved the Miami skyline and sitting there under the tree line, chatting with my friends, I certainly didn't want to be any place else.

4 comments:

I really appreciate all your comments and feedback. Due to increase in spam, comment moderation has been enabled. Any inconvenience is regretted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Creative Commons License
Tryst with the Shutter Bug by Ramakant Pradhan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.